Saturday 1 September 2012

OH BOY: EVELYN LOZADA OPENS UP ON WHY SHE FILED FOR DIVORCE

Basketball wives reality star Evelyn Lozada that was head butted by her husband just 41 days into their marriage has decided to open up on what really happened and why she quickly filed for divorce.

This is her first interview since filing for divorce to former Miami Dolphin Chad Johnson, Evelyn Lozada opens up about her failed marriage and how she has been coping. In an interview with ABC Amy Robach.



evelyn-lozada-discharged-from-hospital-after-fight-with-chad-johnson


"It's the hardest thing in the world to walk away from someone that you really love," Lozada tells ABC's 'Night line' exclusively. "But i have to walk away because I have to protect myself."

The 'Basketball Wives' star recalls the vivid details of the Aug. 11 battle that reportedly took place outside of the ex-couple's Miami home over a receipt for a box of condoms she found inside of a car Johnson drove. "And then the next thing I know, he grabbed me by here (pointing to her head) and he head-butted me," Lozada said. "I felt blood coming down my face… and I looked at him and I said, 'You just head-butted me?' And it just -- everything just felt if it was in slow motion."

Lozada adds that the incident was the cause for their separation. "I said to myself, 'I'm never going to go through that again, ever,'" she said. "I don't think any woman should ever have to feel like that or be fearful of her husband." She said she will not get back together with Johnson and refuses to talk to him.

Though their marriage lasted for 41 days, Lozada says there's still love between them. "I believe he loves me. I believe he needs to get help," she said. "He's a good guy that made a bad choice that destroyed his life but it was his choice not mine.

Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco Johnson


Chad Johnson has been reportedly cut fChad Johnson has been reportedly cut from the Miami Dolphins after his domestic violence arrest for headbutting new wife Evelyn Lozada.
With this strong head? but why?

The full interview airs tonight at 11:30pm on ABC













No comments:

Post a Comment