Wednesday 29 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE AND WELCOME TO 2014

 I know this is really coming late....we are far into  January 2014 but our forefathers said *at all at all na im bad pass* so pardon me. I cant really start this post without welcoming all of you to 2014 and i hope its been a good January so far.

To my dear readers that were following this blog from 2012 and didn't read anything from this blog throughout 2013,i offer my apologies to you. I went on a short break to focus on my education,now i am done with that,i will concentrate on this blog and dish out hot spicy news for you guys.

2013 was a great year, i learnt a lot about life,people,experiences and i am forever grateful to God. 

Moving on swiftly to 2014,i am bringing refreshing ideas and plans for this blog...in other news, we are re-branding. Bellazbasement is going to be our basement, a place where we can all unwind,gist after a very hard at work or looking for a job,a place we can secretly hide out and enjoy the news and the comments.

About the comments...your comments are *almost*  automaticaly approved...Lol. Almost* means you are not going to wait for hours or minutes before your comments are approved, i have people online 24/7 waiting to approve your comments as soon as you drop one. Now this basement does not hound comments,neither does it swallow nor drown comments and i am not liable for any comment made by my readers.


When it comes to dishing out news,expect the best from me,so just keep refreshing this blog because i will  be consistent and i will comb into some untouched areas while keeping the humor and all the fun alive on this blog.

For those that have the need to cuss me out,correct me on my typos,send me back to school to re-educate myself,vent out their pent up angers,cuss out their fellow commenters, you are welcome. i will be doing a post where you can bring out the beef,chop it and move on.

As for the rest that are all about positivity and encouragement,you are welcome too...your radiance will affect others in a good way.

For all your advert rates,story that touches the heart mail,gist,publicity e.t.c please contact us at bellazbasement@gmail.com or add us on BB:7445447F.
Finally, i may start receiving pressure from some of you to reveal the face behind the blog,remember i am behind the news and not in front of the news so pls keep your curiosity on a leash and focus on what the blog is about,una don hear...maybe someday.

 Thank you so much to the old readers and the ones who will be joining us this year,may the rest of 2014 be a great and beautiful year for all of you.









No comments:

Post a Comment