Monday 17 February 2014

Its Monday *coughs*, Man Crush Monday

I love Mondays...wink,wink,wink. Its an opportunity for me to display all my crushes...who knows ? Moving on swiftly and without wasting your time,ladies and gentlemen meet My Man Crush Monday #MCM#, his name is

Don't be in a hurry,relax
Check him out after the cut,he is worth your wait


His name is D.B Woodside,a hunky handsome Hollywood actor.
                                       
                      D.B. Woodside

DB Woodside Hellcats


DB Woodside Single Ladies
Oh boy...i no fit shout


 I
I know this post on Man Crush Monday makes some people furious...sorry oo, send in your pictures so i can use it next time.
Meanwhile, you can see more of D.B. Woodside in the VH1 series "single ladies". 
Fine Chocolatey Man





No comments:

Post a Comment