Sunday 23 February 2014

Father reaches out to Iroko Tv Boss Jason Njoku 33 years after abandoning him



Tech Entrepreneur and Iroko CEO revealed on twitter few days ago that his absentee biological father is reaching out to him after 33 years of no contact, see what he wrote on his blog
  So my son is now 6.5 months old. He is easily my greatest work.My family beyond all the success in business is the most important thing i have achieved. Only those from a broken home can truly understand that. A happy family is the ultimate sign of success. To be honest,i haven't really started truly understanding what it is to be a father. Currently i am just muddling through. I haven't met my father before, Ever. So it is all on the job training. So as you can imagine i was surprised that after 33.2 years my father decided it was time to reach out. Time to have a chat. Time to connect. Sucess has many fathers. Failure has none. #nothavingit

How do some of you men do it? You have a kid somewhere and decide not to take responsibility of that kid,years later he/she becomes successful and you suddenly want to reconnect. Why? If Wizkid can have a relationship with his son,how much more you? 

I don't care when or how,whether you were a fetus when you had a child,it is time to man it up and be a father to your child. Enough said.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment